Access Security Framework
ProcurePublic is your trusted platform for selecting Access Security System contractors. Specialising in a wide range of solutions, including door entry systems, CCTV, barriers, TV aerials, door and barrier automation systems, and telecare systems. Here’s how our framework can benefit you:
Comprehensive Access Security Solutions: Contractors offer a diverse range of services to enhance security and access management in public sector facilities. Experts in installing and maintaining door entry systems, CCTV surveillance, barriers, TV aerials, door and barrier automation systems, and telecare systems. By partnering with our contractors, you gain access to a comprehensive suite of solutions to protect your premises, manage access permissions, monitor activities, and ensure the safety and well-being of occupants.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: Always fully compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). Our frameworks are stablished to provide you with a selection of pre-qualified Access Control Systems contractors who have demonstrated their expertise and compliance with regulatory standards. By leveraging our platform, you can easily connect with reputable, experienced contractors.
Review Appointed Suppliers: Proceed down the page to review our appointed suppliers carefully selected based on their experience, capabilities, and proven track record in deploying effective access control solutions. By perusing their profiles, you can assess their expertise.This enables you to identify the most suitable contractor for your specific requirements.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: Utilise our 4-step E-sign forms to streamline the supplier selection process. Our user-friendly forms empower you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition among the appointed suppliers. If you have specific project needs or prefer a tailored approach, you can run a mini competition, allowing suppliers to propose customised solutions and competitive pricing. Alternatively, for more straightforward requirements or time-sensitive projects, you can use our forms to directly select a supplier. This flexibility ensures an efficient and tailored procurement process.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
42961100: Access control system
50330000: Maintenance services of telecommunications equipment
64220000: Telecommunication services except telephone and data transmission services
34928300: Safety barriers
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.