Asbestos Removals Framework
45262660 Asbestos-removal work
90650000 Asbestos removal services
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
1st December 2024
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of rates
PA Group (UK) Limited
ARG Europe ltd
Erith Contractors Ltd
Cablesheer (Asbestos) Limited
Decontaminate (UK) LTD
DDS Environmental Limited
First Environmental Services Ltd
Medway Insulations Ltd
Pier Contractors Limited
Inner City Environmental Limited
Aspect Contracts Ltd
Rilmac Insulation Ltd
Omega Environmental Services Ltd
New for December 2020, our Asbestos Removals Framework covers a range of Asbestos-related services, including; asbestos management, encapsulation and enclosure services in accordance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and HSG 264.
It is accessible by other public bodies or private entities throughout the UK.Next Steps
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
To proceed with a Direct Selection please click on the tab below
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below,
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Direct Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Mini Competition
Step 2 contains the Framework specification and Cost Matrix. To gain access you will need to complete Step 1, whereby a password will be issued. This step contains the bid submission of the direct selection call off service provider. This element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically issued to your email address.
To view this PDF, Adobe Acrobat reader is required. You can download it here.