Building and Stock Condition Surveyors
ProcurePublic is your trusted partner in providing comprehensive building and stock condition surveying services for public sector clients. By partnering with us, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs:
Expertise and Insight: Our appointed building and stock condition surveyors are highly skilled professionals with extensive knowledge of assessing the condition and performance of buildings and infrastructure. Providing you with detailed reports and valuable insights to support your strategic decision-making and asset management.
Efficient Asset Planning: Understanding the condition of your buildings and stock is essential for effective long-term planning. Utilising thorough assessments, identifying maintenance and repair needs, evaluating energy efficiency, and providing recommendations to optimise your asset planning and budget allocation.
Compliance and Regulatory Requirements: Compliance with regulations and adherence to standards is vital in the public sector. Our partners ensure that your buildings and stock meet all necessary regulatory requirements, including health and safety standards, accessibility guidelines, and environmental sustainability criteria.
Streamlined Procurement: ProcurePublic delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process. We offer appointed suppliers who have undergone rigorous evaluation to ensure their competence and adherence to industry standards.
To benefit from our services, proceed down the page to review our list of appointed suppliers. You’ll find a diverse selection of qualified building and stock condition surveyors. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, allowing you to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition, ensuring you have options and flexibility in your decision-making process.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
% of Predetermined Market rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71315300 - Building surveying services
71310000 - Consultative engineering and construction services
71324000 - Quantity surveying services
72224000 - Project management consultancy services
71541000 - Construction project management services
71355000 - Surveying services
79311000 - Survey services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Faithorn Farrell Timms Llp
Rund Partnership Limited
Potter Raper Ltd
Ridge And Partners Llp
Pennington Choices Limited
Philip Pank Partnership Llp
Property Tectonics Limited
Summers-inman Construction And Property Consultants Llp
Hunter & Partners Limited
Martin Arnold Limited
Rand Associates Consultancy Services Limited
Ayer Associates Limited
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.