Building Refurbishment Framework
Make ProcurePublic your trusted partner in providing exceptional building refurbishment services. By partnering with us, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific requirements:
Comprehensive Refurbishment Solutions: Building refurbishment contractors offer a wide range of services to transform and revitalise public sector buildings. They can provide interior and exterior renovations, structural improvements, energy efficiency upgrades, compliance enhancements, and more. With their expertise, you can breathe new life into your buildings and create spaces that meet modern standards and user needs.
Compliance with PCR Standards: Public sector projects require adherence to Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). ProcurePublic ensures that all frameworks offered are PCR compliant, providing you with peace of mind and confidence in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement: ProcurePublic delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process. We offer appointed suppliers who have undergone rigorous evaluation to ensure their competence and adherence to industry standards. Our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms allow you to conveniently select a supplier directly or run a mini competition, empowering you with flexibility and control over the procurement process.
To benefit from our services, proceed down the page to review our list of appointed suppliers. You’ll find a diverse selection of qualified building refurbishment contractors who are PCR compliant. Utilise our 4-step E-sign forms to either direct select a supplier or run a mini competition, enabling you to make informed decisions and choose the best fit for your refurbishment projects.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works
39141400 - Fitted kitchens
39141000 - Kitchen furniture and equipment
45421151 - Installation of fitted kitchens
44221000 - Windows, doors and related items
45451000 - Decoration work
31625100 - Fire-detection systems
45210000 - Building construction work
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.