Commercial Heating Framework
ProcurePublic is your trusted online platform for finding a reliable and skilled commercial heating contractor for public sector projects. By utilising our website, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored to your specific needs:
Expertise in Commercial Heating Systems: Our Commercial heating contractors specialise in the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating systems for public sector buildings. They possess the technical knowledge and experience to handle complex heating requirements, ensuring efficient and reliable operation of heating systems throughout your facilities.
Optimal Energy Efficiency: Commercial heating contractors can help you to optimise energy efficiency and reduce operational costs. Well-versed in the latest heating technologies and qualified to recommend and implement energy-efficient solutions tailored to your specific building requirements. By improving energy efficiency, you can contribute to sustainability goals and save on long-term energy expenses.
Compliance with PCR Standards: ProcurePublic ensures that all public sector frameworks offered on our website are compliant with Public Contracts Regulations (PCR). This compliance guarantees transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our appointed suppliers have met the necessary criteria to deliver projects within the PCR framework.
Streamlined Procurement Process: We deliver a wide range of public sector frameworks, simplifying the procurement process. By accessing our platform, you can easily proceed down the page to review appointed suppliers who have undergone rigorous evaluation. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms, enabling you to direct select. This streamlined process empowers you to make informed decisions.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
09323000 District heating
09324000 Long-distance heating
39715000 Water heaters and heating for buildings; plumbing equipment
39715210 Central-heating equipment
42515000 District heating boiler
45232140 District-heating mains construction work
45232141 Heating works
45251250 District-heating plant construction work
45259300 Heating-plant repair and maintenance work
45315000 Electrical installation work of heating and other electrical building-equipment
45331100 Central-heating installation work
50720000 Repair and maintenance services of central heating
50721000 Commissioning of heating installations
71314310 Heating engineering services for buildings
71321200 Heating-system design services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.