Contract Administrator and Project Managers
ProcurePublic offers a user-friendly platform for public sector clients seeking Contract Administrators and Project Managers. By utilising our website, you gain access to the following benefits:
Efficient Contract Administration: Contract Administrators play a crucial role in ensuring smooth contract management. They handle contract documentation, facilitate communication between stakeholders, and ensure compliance with contractual obligations. By engaging experienced Contract Administrators, you can streamline the administrative processes, minimise risks, and enhance project success.
Effective Project Management: Project Managers are key to delivering successful public sector projects. They possess the expertise to plan, coordinate, and monitor project activities, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards. With expertise in risk management, resource allocation, and stakeholder coordination, Project Managers drive project success and ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: ProcurePublic delivers a wide range of public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant. These frameworks adhere to the regulations and guidelines set forth by the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring transparency, fairness, and accountability in the procurement process. Our commitment to PCR compliance guarantees a fair, unbiased process for all involved.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: To benefit from our services, proceed down the page to review the list of appointed Contract Administrators and Project Managers. You’ll find a diverse selection of qualified professionals with expertise in contract administration and project management. Utilise our 4-step E-sign forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, enabling you to make informed decisions and choose the most suitable Contract Administrator or Project Manager for your project.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
% of Predetermined Market rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71500000 - Construction-related services
71000000 - Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
71530000 - Construction consultancy services
72224000 - Project management consultancy services
71541000 - Construction project management services
71520000 - Construction supervision services
71248000 - Supervision of project and documentation
71324000 - Quantity surveying services
71521000 - Construction-site supervision services
71317210 - Health and safety consultancy services
71315300 - Building surveying services
71310000 - Consultative engineering and construction services
71355000 - Surveying services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Faithorn Farrell Timms Llp
Potter Raper Ltd
Norman Rourke Pryme Limited
G D Surveyors Limited
Cpc Project Services Llp
Rund Partnership Limited
Philip Pank Partnership Llp
K2 Consultancy Limited
Ahr Building Consultancy Limited
Macegreen Consulting Limited
Churchill Hui Limited
Property Tectonics Limited
Pennington Choices Limited
Ram Building Consultancy Ltd
Michael Edwards Consultants Limited
Ridge And Partners Llp
Summers-inman Construction And Property Consultants Llp
Airey Miller Limited
Playle & Partners Llp
Gerald Eve Llp
Bpm Project Management (quartet Homes) Limited
Martin Arnold Limited
Hunter & Partners Limited
Ayer Associates Limited
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.