Decoration and Repairs Framework
ProcurePublic is your trusted platform for public sector clients seeking Decoration and Repairs contractors. Here’s how our framework benefits you:
Professional Expertise in Decoration and Repairs: Our partner contractors specialise in enhancing the aesthetics and functionality of public sector buildings. You gain access to their professional expertise in various aspects of decoration, renovation, and repair work. They possess the skills and knowledge to transform your spaces, ensuring high-quality finishes, improved functionality, and a pleasant environment for your stakeholders.
Comprehensive Range of Services: Offering a wide range of services to meet your specific needs. From interior painting, exterior facade repairs, carpentry work to general refurbishments, pre selected contractors have the capability to handle diverse projects. Providing cost-effective solutions, efficient project management, and timely completion, ensuring minimal disruption to your daily operations.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: At ProcurePublic, we deliver public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant. These frameworks adhere to the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring transparency, fairness, and compliance in the procurement process. By utilising our frameworks, you can confidently engage with Decoration and Repairs contractors who have gone through a rigorous selection process and meet the necessary quality and regulatory standards.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: Proceed down the page on our website to review the list of appointed suppliers specialising in Decoration and Repairs services. These suppliers have been carefully vetted and selected based on their expertise, experience, and track record. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, allowing you to efficiently evaluate and choose the most suitable Decoration and Repairs contractor for your project.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
45451000 - Decoration work
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.