ProcurePublic is your reliable platform for public sector clients seeking demolition contractors. Here’s how our framework benefits you:
Expertise in Safe and Efficient Demolition: Demolition contractors possess the necessary expertise and experience to handle complex demolition projects within the public sector. Specialists in safely dismantling structures, managing hazardous materials, and ensuring environmental compliance. By partnering with our demolition contractors, you can have peace of mind knowing that the demolition process will be conducted efficiently, minimising risks and ensuring the safety of all stakeholders.
Wide Range of Demolition Services: Offering a comprehensive range of services to meet your specific needs. Whether it’s full-scale building demolitions, selective demolitions, or site clearance, our partners have the knowledge and equipment to perform numerous demolition requirements. Additionally they can provide ancillary services including asbestos removal, waste management, and recycling, to ensure a holistic approach to your demolition projects.
PCR Compliant Public Sector Frameworks: At ProcurePublic, we deliver public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant. Our frameworks adhere to the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring transparency, fairness, and compliance in the procurement process. By utilising our frameworks, you can confidently engage with demolition contractors who have undergone rigorous selection criteria and meet the necessary safety and regulatory standards.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: Proceed down the page to review the list of appointed suppliers specialising in demolition services. These suppliers have been carefully assessed and selected based on their expertise, track record, and commitment to safety. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, allowing you to efficiently evaluate and choose the most suitable demolition contractor for your project.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
45110000 Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work
45111000 Demolition, site preparation and clearance work
45111100 Demolition work
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
D.d.s (demolition) Limited
Erith Contractors Limited
Squibb Group Limited
777 Demolition & Haulage Co. Limited
Coleman & Company Limited
R. Collard Limited
Clifford Devlin Limited
A R Demolition Limited
Frank O’gara & Sons Limited
O’keefe Demolition (byrne Group) Limited
Goody Demolition Ltd
Deconstruct (uk) Limited
Bath Demolition Limited
Evolution Enabling Services Limited
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.