45110000 Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work
45111000 Demolition, site preparation and clearance work
45111100 Demolition work
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 80 000 000.00 GBP
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
NFDC - National Federation of Demolition Contractors Standard Terms
Schedule of Rates
DDS Demolition Limited
Erith Contractors Ltd
Squibb Group Limited
777 Demolition & Haulage Co. Ltd
Coleman & Company Limited
R Collard Ltd
Clifford Devlin Limited
AR Demolition Ltd
Frank O’Gara & Sons Ltd
O’Keefe Demolition Ltd
Goody Demolition Ltd
Deconstruct UK Limited
Bath Demolition Ltd
Evolution Enabling Services Ltd
ProcurePublic are delighted to be selected as an NFDC ambassador. Our Framework is recognised as an industry leader, covering a range of clearance services including:
– Crushing & Screening
– Cutting & Sawing
– Groundworks, Civils and Enabling
– High Reach
– Large Panel Systems
– Site Clearance
– Small Works
– Structural Alterations & Strip Out
– Top Down / Deconstruction
– Waste Management
It is accessible by all public sector bodies throughout the UK (and any future successors to these organisations):
A full list of potential contracting authorities can be found here under the most recent file:
The following public bodies may also use the Framework Agreement:
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
To proceed with a Direct Selection please click on the tab below
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below,
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Direct Selection Agreement
- Mini Competition Procedure
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Please note, if you are using Internet Explorer, this is no longer supported by Microsoft.