45110000 Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work
45111000 Demolition, site preparation and clearance work
45111100 Demolition work
4 years - Value excluding VAT: 80 000 000.00 GBP
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
NFDC - National Federation of Demolition Contractors Standard Terms
Schedule of Rates
DDS Demolition Limited
Erith Contractors Ltd
Squibb Group Limited
777 Demolition & Haulage Co. Ltd
Coleman & Company Limited
R Collard Ltd
Clifford Devlin Limited
AR Demolition Ltd
Frank O’Gara & Sons Ltd
O’Keefe Demolition Ltd
Goody Demolition Ltd
Deconstruct UK Limited
Bath Demolition Ltd
Evolution Enabling Services Ltd
ProcurePublic are delighted to be selected as an NFDC ambassador. Our Framework is recognised as an industry leader, covering a range of clearance services including:
– Crushing & Screening
– Cutting & Sawing
– Groundworks, Civils and Enabling
– High Reach
– Large Panel Systems
– Site Clearance
– Small Works
– Structural Alterations & Strip Out
– Top Down / Deconstruction
– Waste Management
It is accessible by all public sector bodies throughout the UK (and any future successors to these organisations):
A full list of potential contracting authorities can be found here under the most recent file:
The following public bodies may also use the Framework Agreement:
How to use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below,
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
Step 2 contains the Framework specification and Cost Matrix. To gain access you will need to complete Step 1, whereby a password will be issued.
This step contains the bid submission of the direct selection call off service provider. This element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically issued to your email address.
To view this PDF, Adobe Acrobat reader is required. You can download it here.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please either contact us or fill in the Joining agreement. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.