Electrical Services Framework
An all-encompassing Electrical Testing and Installation Framework. EICR (C1 & C2 repairs).
The services include; Inspect and report on the condition of the under noted items in accordance with the 18th Edition of I.E.E. Regulations for Electrical Installation:
- Visual inspection
- Continuity of ring final circuit conductors
- Continuity of protective conductors, main and supplementary bonding
- Earth electrode resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Protection by electrical separation
- Insulation of non-conducting floors and walls
- Earth fault loop impedance
- Operation of residual current operated devices and fault – voltage operated devices
- Production of certification in an agreed format
31600000 Electrical equipment and apparatus
39710000 Electrical domestic appliances
45310000 Electrical installation work
45311000 Electrical wiring and fitting work
45311100 Electrical wiring work
45311200 Electrical fitting work
45315000 Electrical installation work of heating and other electrical building-equipment 45317000 Other electrical installation work
51100000 Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment
71314100 Electrical services
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Framework terms and conditions- JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of Rates
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other contractor/ consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the contractor/ consultant.
- Where the Call-off has substantial similarities to a previous project the contractor/ consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-off contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which contractor/ consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the contractor/ consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.