Fire Safety Framework
Our website is the ideal platform for public sector clients seeking to engage fire safety appointees through the ProcurePublic framework. By choosing our services, you can expect the following benefits:
Expert Fire Safety Services: Fire safety companies listed on our website specialise in providing comprehensive fire safety solutions tailored to the unique needs of the public sector. They offer a range of services to ensure compliance, risk mitigation, and the protection of lives and property.
Fire Risk Assessments and Consultations: These companies conduct thorough fire risk assessments to identify potential hazards and vulnerabilities in your premises. They provide expert recommendations and guidance to improve fire safety measures and compliance with regulations.
Fire Safety Training and Education: Our fire safety appointees offer training programs and educational resources to enhance the fire safety awareness and knowledge of your staff. They equip your organisation with the necessary skills to respond effectively in case of emergencies.
Fire Protection Systems Installation and Maintenance: Fire safety companies can install and maintain state-of-the-art fire protection systems, including fire alarms, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, and emergency lighting. This ensures your premises are equipped with reliable and up-to-date fire safety equipment.
Fire Incident Investigation and Reporting: In the unfortunate event of a fire incident, these companies can conduct investigations to determine the cause, evaluate the response, and provide comprehensive reports. This helps identify areas for improvement and prevent future incidents.
Compliance with Fire Safety Regulations: Fire safety appointees ensure that your organisation complies with all relevant fire safety regulations and standards. They stay up-to-date with the latest requirements and assist you in maintaining a safe and compliant environment.
Emergency Planning and Evacuation Procedures: These experts can help you develop robust emergency plans and evacuation procedures specific to your premises. They ensure that your organisation is prepared to handle fire emergencies effectively, minimising risks and ensuring the safety of occupants.
Ongoing Fire Safety Support: Fire safety companies offer ongoing support and advice to address any fire safety concerns or inquiries you may have. They serve as a trusted partner, assisting you in maintaining a high level of fire safety throughout your organisation.
Additionally, our website delivers many public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant, ensuring transparency and adherence to procurement regulations. To proceed, we recommend reviewing the appointed suppliers on our website and utilising our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms. These forms enable you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, simplifying the procurement process and ensuring you find the most suitable fire safety appointee for your organisation’s needs.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
24951210 - Fire-extinguisher powder
31625000 - Burglar and fire alarms
31625100 - Fire-detection systems
31625200 - Fire-alarm systems
35000000 - Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
35111300 - Fire extinguishers
35111400 - Fire escape equipment
35111500 - Fire suppression system
44221220 - Fire doors
44480000 - Miscellaneous fire-protection equipment
44482000 - Fire-protection devices
45312100 - Fire-alarm system installation work
45343000 - Fire-prevention installation works
45343100 - Fireproofing work
51700000 - Installation services of fire protection equipment
75251110 - Fire-prevention services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.