Grounds Maintenance & Cleaning Framework
43325100 Grounds-maintenance equipment
45112723 Landscaping work for playgrounds
77314000 Grounds maintenance services
90900000 Cleaning and sanitation services
90910000 Cleaning services
90911200 Building-cleaning services
90911300 Window-cleaning services
45233293 Installation of street furniture
77211300 Tree-clearing services
77211400 Tree-cutting services
77211500 Tree-maintenance services
77211600 Tree seeding
77340000 Tree pruning and hedge trimming
77341000 Tree pruning
90610000 Street-cleaning and sweeping services
90611000 Street-cleaning services
90612000 Street-sweeping services
2nd November 2024
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Bespoke Framework Call off Contract - Step 3
Schedule of rates
How to use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
The mini-competition method lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. All the contractors on the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks.
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 5 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 5 steps include Adobe E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please either contact us or fill in the Joining agreement. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Wish to discuss this Framework?
If you would like to discuss this Framework with one of our team, you can contact us to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, please fill in the form, and one of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.