Health and Safety and Fire Compliance Framework
Welcome to ProcurePublic’s framework for Health and Safety and Fire Compliance services. We understand the criticality of maintaining a safe and compliant environment in public sector buildings. Here’s how our appointed Health and Safety and Fire Compliance providers can assist you:
Comprehensive Consultancy Services: Our appointed providers specialise in offering comprehensive consultancy services for Health and Safety and Fire Compliance. They can provide expert advice and guidance on various safety systems, including lifts, door entry systems, alarms, telecare, extinguishers, emergency lights, and sprinklers. Whether you require risk assessments, compliance audits, system design, or safety planning, our providers have the knowledge and expertise to assist you at every step. They will work closely with you to identify potential hazards, develop robust safety strategies, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
Expertise and Experience: Our appointed Health and Safety and Fire Compliance providers bring extensive expertise and experience to the table. They have a deep understanding of the specific challenges faced by public sector clients when it comes to safety and compliance. With their in-depth knowledge of lifts, door entry systems, alarms, telecare, extinguishers, emergency lights, sprinklers, and other safety systems, they can offer tailored solutions that meet your unique requirements. You can rely on their experience to ensure the highest level of safety and compliance in your buildings.
PCR-Compliant Frameworks: At ProcurePublic, we are committed to delivering public sector frameworks that adhere to PCR compliance. Our frameworks are designed to promote transparency, fairness, and equal opportunities in the procurement process. By utilising our frameworks, you can have confidence that all appointed suppliers have met the necessary regulatory standards. Rest assured that our Health and Safety and Fire Compliance providers have been carefully vetted for their expertise, track record, and commitment to delivering exceptional services.
Supplier Selection and E-sign Forms: Proceed down the page on our website to review the list of appointed Health and Safety and Fire Compliance suppliers. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their consultancy services for lifts, door entry systems, alarms, telecare, extinguishers, emergency lights, sprinklers, and more. Evaluate their expertise, certifications, and past projects to make an informed decision. Our 4-step E-sign forms empower you to either directly select a provider or run a mini competition, giving you the flexibility to choose the best Health and Safety and Fire Compliance provider for your specific needs.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71317210 Health and safety consultancy services
71317200 Health and safety services
71317100 Fire and explosion protection and control consultancy services
71315200 Building consultancy services
71315210 Building services consultancy services
71317000 Hazard protection and control consultancy services
71600000 Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.