Health and Safety / Fire Consultancy Services Framework
Designed to enable public sector organisations to reduce health and safety risks within the workplace, whilst providing best practice consultancy to manage efficient services internally.
Health and Safety / Fire consultants can provide day to day tasks including:
- Safety policies and procedures
- Auditing business processes
- Advice and guidance relating to health and safety practices
- Risk assessments
• Policy creation and review – Constucting your health and safety policy or compliance audit process/review existing policies to ensure they are up-to-date and appropriate
• Health and Safety Management – Outsourcing the role of your ‘competent health and safety person’ as required by law.
• Inspections – To carry out thorough safety audit inspections and provide practical advice on achieving compliance.
• Audits – Conduct Health and Safety compliance audit Inspections to verify that health and safety practices are correct.
• Risk Assessments – Estate and facility risk assessments and support with appropriate training. Includes fire risk assessments, workplace risk assessments, DSE computer workstation assessment, HHRS
• Manuals – Creation of tailored health and safety manuals.
• Accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation
• Health and Safety annual report
• Asbestos condition surveys
• Legionella water risk assessment
• Support in achieving ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001
71317210 Health and safety consultancy services
71317200 Health and safety services
71317100 Fire and explosion protection and control consultancy services
71315200 Building consultancy services
71315210 Building services consultancy services
71317000 Hazard protection and control consultancy services
71600000 Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
4 years - Up to £50,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Predetermined Schedule of Rates
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other contractor/ consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the contractor/ consultant.
- Where the Call-off has substantial similarities to a previous project the contractor/ consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-off contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which contractor/ consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the contractor/ consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Step 2 contains the Framework specification and Cost Matrix. To gain access you will need to complete Step 1, whereby a password will be issued. This element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically issued to your email address.
To view this PDF, Adobe Acrobat reader is required. You can download it here.