09323000 District heating
39715000 Water heaters and heating for buildings; plumbing equipment
39715200 Heating equipment
39715210 Central-heating equipment
39721000 Domestic cooking or heating equipment
42515000 District heating boiler
44115200 Plumbing and heating materials
44620000 Central-heating radiators and boilers and parts
44621220 Central-heating boilers
45232140 District-heating mains construction work
45251250 District-heating plant construction work
45315000 Electrical installation work of heating and other electrical building-equipment
45331000 Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work
45331100 Central-heating installation work
50720000 Repair and maintenance services of central heating
50721000 Commissioning of heating installations
71314310 Heating engineering services for buildings
71321200 Heating-system design services
09330000 Solar energy
09331000 Solar panels
09331100 Solar collectors for heat production
09331200 Solar photovoltaic modules
09332000 Solar installation
45261215 Solar panel roof-covering work
39710000 Electrical domestic appliances
39716000 Parts of electrical domestic appliances
45310000 Electrical installation work
45311000 Electrical wiring and fitting work
4 years - Up to £95,000,000.00
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Predetermined Schedule of Rates
Our brand new Combined Heating Services Framework covers the full spectrum of heating related systems and allow for clients to sufficiently maintain resident heating obligations. The scope of services can be called off individually or as a complete package:
- Domestic Heating Systems – delivered through a sustainable 3* agreement.
- Commercial/ District Heating systems – Defined as Systems over 70Kw
- Renewable Heating Technologies
- Electrical testing & remedial services
- Water Hygiene services
- Reactive repair calls (breakdowns)
- 24 hour emergency reactive repair’
- Planned and routine service tasks
- Landlords’ Gas Safety Record or Oil Safety Record where appropriate
- Replacement heating appliances (boilers)
- Replacement associated heating and hot water equipment
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that Clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
To proceed with a Direct Selection please click on the tab below
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below,
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Direct Selection Agreement
- Mini Competition Procedure
Cost Model / Bid Submission
This step contains the bid submission of the direct selection call off service provider. These rates are usually indicative as further savings are presented as part of the framework tender. Again, this element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically sent to your email address.
To view this PDF, Adobe Acrobat reader is required. You can download it here.