Mechanical & Electrical Consultancy Framework
Our Mechanical & Electrical Framework is accessible to public bodies and private entities throughout the UK.
The consultants appointed under the framework offer technical and operational contract management support, within key compliance areas. Encompassing servicing, testing, maintenance and new installations.
These can include:
- Domestic and commercial heating systems
- Water hygiene
- Electrical services
- Risk assessments
- Training services
- Consultancy Services including tendering
Environment & Sustainability Services
- Sustainability consultancy services
- Energy & Sustainability statements
- Low/zero carbon feasibility studies
- Daylight, sunlight and overshadowing analysis
- Internal daylight analysis
- Overheating risk analysis
- Value engineering
- Carbon footprinting
Energy & Compliance Services
- Energy consultancy services
- SAP assessments
- SBEM calculations
- Commercial EPC’s
- MEES assessments
- Building log books
- Value engineering
- Dynamic simulation modelling
- Thermal bridging analysis
- U-Value calculations
- Condensation risk analysis
- Part G water calculation
- Energy studies
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Scottish EPC’s & DEC’s
- Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR)
There is the ability to request audits to be carried out as a desktop exercise in all keys areas of operation within compliance.
These can include:
- Servicing (Maintenance) Inspection Audits for Health & Safety compliance to identify and reduce total cost across the contractor supply chain
- Pre & post-repair inspections
- Work in progress inspections
- Domestic audits and reports
- Commercial site audits and reports
- Post repairs inspections
- Auditing of new installations
- Auditing of new technologies
Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
Heating-system design services
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
16th September 2024
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Predetermined Schedule of Rates
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other contractor/ consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the contractor/ consultant.
- Where the Call-off has substantial similarities to a previous project the contractor/ consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-off contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which contractor/ consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the contractor/ consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
This step will allow your organisation to Direct Select an appointee from the Framework. The E-Sign Form contains the joining agreement and contract. The form allows for schedules, amendments and requirements to be inserted. For audit purposes Procure Public will need to retain a copy of the form in order for the contract to be effective.