Welcome to our website for public sector clients seeking Principal Designer appointees through ProcurePublic’s framework. Here’s why you should choose our services:
Expertise in Design and Construction Safety: Our appointed Principal Designers are highly knowledgeable and experienced in ensuring the safety and compliance of design and construction projects. They possess a deep understanding of construction regulations and standards, allowing them to identify and mitigate potential health and safety risks throughout the project lifecycle. By engaging our Principal Designers, you can be confident that your projects will meet the highest safety standards.
Comprehensive Design Coordination: Our Principal Designers play a crucial role in coordinating the design process, bringing together various stakeholders, architects, engineers, and contractors. They ensure effective communication, collaboration, and integration of design elements to optimise project outcomes. With their expertise, they help streamline the design process, reduce risks, and enhance project efficiency.
PCR-Compliant Frameworks: We are proud to deliver a range of public sector frameworks that are PCR compliant. This means that our procurement processes strictly adhere to the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR), ensuring fairness, transparency, and compliance in all aspects of procurement. By choosing our framework, you can be confident that your Principal Designer selection process aligns with the highest standards of governance.
Simplified Supplier Selection: To proceed with your Principal Designer appointment, we invite you to explore the appointed suppliers listed on our website. Our user-friendly platform offers detailed information about each supplier, their qualifications, and experience. You can easily navigate the page, review their profiles, and make an informed decision. Utilise our 4-step E-sign forms, designed to simplify the selection process, allowing you to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition to choose the most suitable Principal Designer for your project.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
% of Predetermined Market rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
71315300 - Building surveying services
71000000 - Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
71530000 - Construction consultancy services
72224000 - Project management consultancy services
71541000 - Construction project management services
71520000 - Construction supervision services
71248000 - Supervision of project and documentation
71521000 - Construction-site supervision services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
Please consult the User Guide for further information.
Ryder Architecture Limited
Faithorn Farrell Timms Llp
Potter Raper Ltd
Ridge And Partners Llp
Airey Miller Limited
G D Surveyors Limited
Hunter & Partners Limited
Playle & Partners Llp
Corporate Architecture Limited
Ahr Building Consultancy Limited
Pennington Choices Limited
Martin Arnold Limited
Philip Pank Partnership Llp
Summers-inman Construction And Property Consultants Llp
Ram Building Consultancy Ltd
Ayer Associates Limited
Bpm Project Management (quartet Homes) Limited
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.