Security and Vacant Property Framework
Welcome to our website, the perfect platform for public sector clients seeking Security and Vacant Property appointees through ProcurePublic’s framework. Here’s why you should choose our services:
Comprehensive Security Solutions: Our appointed Security and Vacant Property providers specialise in protecting your public sector properties and assets. They offer a wide range of security services, including manned guarding, CCTV surveillance, access control systems, alarm monitoring, mobile patrols, and more. With their expertise, you can ensure the safety and security of your vacant properties, reducing the risk of theft, vandalism, and unauthorised access.
Tailored Solutions for Vacant Properties: Vacant properties can be vulnerable to various risks, such as unauthorised occupation, asset damage, and fire hazards. Our providers understand the unique challenges associated with managing vacant properties and offer tailored solutions to mitigate these risks. They can assist you with property inspections, maintenance, alarm systems, and responsive security measures to safeguard your assets and maintain compliance with insurance requirements.
PCR-Compliant Frameworks: At ProcurePublic, we prioritise compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations (PCR) to ensure a fair and transparent procurement process. Our public sector frameworks are designed to meet PCR compliance standards, ensuring that the selection of Security and Vacant Property providers is conducted in a regulated and unbiased manner. By utilising our frameworks, you can have confidence in the integrity of the procurement process and the quality of the appointed suppliers.
Streamlined Supplier Selection: To get started, we encourage you to proceed down the page and review the list of appointed Security and Vacant Property suppliers on our website. Each supplier profile provides detailed information about their range of services, industry experience, certifications, and previous projects. Take your time to assess their capabilities and compare their offerings. Utilise our user-friendly 4-step E-sign forms to either directly select a supplier or run a mini competition, enabling you to find the most suitable Security and Vacant Property provider for your public sector needs.
60% Quality/40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
Schedule of Rates
Public Liability Insurance no less than £5,000,000 for each event, events unlimited. Employer’s Liability Insurance no less than £10,000,000 for each claim for all customary risks. Professional Indemnity Insurance no less than £2,000,000 for each claim.
79710000: Security Services
- User Guide
- Contract Notice File
- Award Notice File
- Framework Directory
- Sample Framework Agreement T&Cs (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Joining Agreement as found in Step 4 (protected please ask for the password)
- Sample Mobilisation Guide (protected please ask for the password
- Independent Framework Guidance
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/Consultant was involved with (under this Framework Agreement or not).
- For reasons of urgency, where it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where you are able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where a Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Please note that this form is designed for Public Sector clients only. If you are an interested supplier, please use our live chat button.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password-protected access for Steps 2, 3, this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Browser Compatibility – Internet Explorer, is no longer supported.