Security Services & Equipment Framework
Our Security Services & Equipment Framework is designed to encompass a wide range of security services for the public sector and private entities throughout the UK.
The following category specialisms are within the scope of our framework appointees:
— General security services inc security guards
— Vacant property security
— Vacant site security
— CCTV Towers
— Waking watch
— Key safes inc Bluetooth
— Steel doors & screens
— Screens – perma, wood, polymer
— Net curtains
79710000: Security Services
4 years - Up to £75,000,000.00
11th September 2024
Yes - 60% Quality / 40% Cost (10% +/- allowance)
JCT, TPC or bespoke T&C's
Schedule of Rates
How to use this Framework?
Our simple step process allows for both Direct Selection or Mini-Competition. Further information can be found below. Please note that clients may enter into a contract for any duration that best allows for the performance of the requirement to be achieved.
With the Direct Selection method, you may select the contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other contractor/ consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the contractor/ consultant.
- Where the Call-off has substantial similarities to a previous project the contractor/ consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practical to award the Call-off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-off contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which contractor/ consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the contractor/ consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The contractors capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project.
- The contractors capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project.
- The insurances held by the contractor.
- The contractors financial stability and standing.
- The contractors health and safety record.
- The contractors capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement.
Call-off Procedure (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the Call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose Mini-Competition.
- Step 1 Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 2 Specification
- Step 3 Cost Model
- Step 4, Option 1 Joining AgreementDirect Selection
- Step 4, Option 2 Joining AgreementMini Competition
Cost Model / Bid Submission
This step contains the bid submission of the Direct Selection, Call-off service provider. These rates are usually indicative as further savings are presented as part of the framework tender. Again, this element is password protected due to the document containing commercially sensitive information. To obtain a copy, you will need to sign the document, taking ownership of the version. A pdf copy will be automatically sent to your email address.
To view this PDF, Adobe Acrobat reader is required. You can download it here.