Water Hygiene Framework
44611500 Water tanks
71317200 Health and safety services
22nd December 2024
Yes - 60/40 Quality Cost (10% Deviation Allowance)
Framework Terms & Conditions
Predetermined Schedule of Rates
ProcurePublic’s Water Hygiene framework covers technical services including servicing inspection audits, quality control, and compliance services across the following areas/specialisms.
- Water Hygiene
- Domestic, Communal and Commercial Electrical
- Risk Assessment Audits
How to use this Framework?
There are two ways to use the framework; direct selection or mini-competition.
With the direct selection method, you may select the Contractor who is ranked number 1, or any other Contractor/ Consultant on the following basis:
- Where you have an existing relationship with the Contractor/ Consultant.
- Where the Call Off has substantial similarities to a previous project the Contractor/ Consultant was involved with. (under this Framework Agreement or not)
- For reasons of urgency, it is not reasonably practicable to award the Call-Off Contract by way of a Mini-Competition.
- Capability Criteria determining that only one framework appointee is capable of carrying out the Call-Off Contract.
- Where the Client is able to determine which Contractor/Consultant will provide it with the most economically advantageous offer.
- Where the Contractor/Consultant has introduced the site.
Our Mini-Competition process lets you expand beyond the framework’s original specification to meet your specific requirements. The framework partners from the relevant lot are invited to tender (where capable). This process typically takes 2-4 weeks. The capability criteria can be defined by the following:
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out a project of the size and complexity of the proposed project;’
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out works and services in the locality of the proposed project;
- The Contractor’s capability to carry out projects involving the type of construction that the proposed project involves
- The Contractor’s financial stability and standing;
- The insurances held by the Contractor;
- The Contractor’s health and safety record;The Contractor’s capacity, taking into account the value of Works and Services already awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The volume of work (as a percentage of its total turnover) that the Contractor is currently carrying out for the Authorised User in question;
- The Contractor’s performance against KPIs on current or previous Call Off Contracts awarded to it under the Framework Agreement;
- The Contractor’s willingness to work at risk on the project (as may be evidenced by examples of previous occasions where it has done so);
To proceed with a Mini Competition please click on the Mini Competition Tab below,
Call-off Forms (E-Sign)
ProcurePublic has simplified the call-off process to 4 steps allowing you access to our framework within minutes. The 4 steps include E-sign and details (or guidance) can be found below; alternatively, you can choose mini-competition.
This form is designed to protect the commerciality of suppliers and the integrity of the framework. Clients will need to complete the fields prompted within the form, to allow password protected access for Steps 2, 3 -this will be supplied via email on completion. Once countersigned by Procure Public, a finalised pdf copy will be issued to your email address.
Our system is designed to work on all currently supported browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome). Please note, if you are using Internet Explorer, this is no longer supported by Microsoft and has been replaced by Edge.
To proceed with this framework using the Mini Competition method, please either contact us or fill in the Joining agreement. One of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.