Bpm Project Management (quartet Homes) Limited
BPM is a multi-disciplinary Practice of Chartered Construction Consultants located in Stratford Newham and High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire with the experience and professionalism to deliver the scope of services of multi tenure residential led developments. We will:
· Work collaboratively to continually exceed C&Cs service expectations.
· Deliver a bespoke strategy tailored to the scope of service.
· Add value to the project and service experience.
· Provide a personalised and flexible approach to deliver C&Cs bespoke project
· Service delivered by senior and experienced professionals who have delivered similar projects.
· Maintain resource continuity throughout the project lifecycle.
· Ensure our resource maintain CPD to keep up to date with the industries evolving standards and C&Cs needs.
· Maintain a timely, reliable, innovative, and professional service.
· Utilise experience from a wide scope of multi-disciplinary services and project types.
· Commit to C&Cs social value agenda.
We are proudly accredited by RICS, APS, APM, SSIP IFSM, ISO9001 and ISO14001, BIM ISO 19650.
Our services include:
· Project Management & Contract Administration
· Employers Agent
· Quantity Surveying
· Health & Safety
· Quality Control Inspectors
· Development Management and site finding
· Asset Management
· Construction Management
· Building Surveying
· Risk Management
· BIM management
Further information can be found on www.bpm-london.com
BPM have three directors and three associate directors responsible for project delivery with 21 employees. BPM propose a focused team of 7 to be made available to deliver C&C projects. Sub-contractors are not required.
We have selected our proposed team because they bring the technical and professional abilities including CIOB, RICS, FRA, APS and ICOW (or equivalent) qualified and suitably experienced. Please refer to Appendix A for our Project Organogram
Registered Address110, Lancaster Road, Barnet, EN4 8AL
Number of Employees18
SIC Codes41100, 41100, 68100, 68100, 68209, 68209