Horizon Environment Services Limited
Established in 1985 in Northwest England, Pestokill grew organically through satisfied clients. Between 1996 to 2003 we acquired 13 companies in strategic locations to enable us to deliver a local service across the UK, through a network of technicians across England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking company and in 1998 Pestokill were the first company in the Pest Control Industry to introduce a barcode system and web portal for accessing service records to provide transparency to our clients.
We realised early on that technology is there to enhance and compliment the interaction with our customers, to improve efficiency, have a smoother flow of information and to streamline our systems so that we can be more efficient and effective.
In 2022 Pestokill became the only company in the UK to offer Anticimex SMART technology. Anticimex SMART is an intelligent system that keeps an eye on things you don’t want to see. By constantly monitoring and instantly reacting, it prevents costly infestations in an environmentally friendly way.
The benefits of SMART technology include:
– Around the clock surveillance – Standard pest control solutions today depend on quarterly or monthly physical inspections. Anticimex SMART, on the other hand, monitors constantly, reacts instantly and reports directly.
– Non toxic pest control – All Anticimex SMART traps are 100% non-toxic. It’s better for the environment, it creates a healthier work environment, and it means no pesticides ending up where they aren’t supposed to be.
– Avoid costly problems – Solving an infestation takes time, and the damage done to your business can be substantial. With Anticimex SMART installed, we can act fast on early warnings and deal with potential issues before they turn into costly problems.
– Detect blind spots – Pests excel at hiding in places where they are hard to detect. With Anticimex SMART and our innovative sensors we can detect activities in hidden places or relocate traps to that specific area.
– Easy documentation – Anticimex SMART is an intelligent system connected to our Smart data hub, which allows us to analyse your situation.
– Less for you to worry about – Constant monitoring minimizes the risk of an infestation that could harm your reputation or your relationship to your customers and partners. In addition, efficient yet non-toxic traps can help guarantee that you comply to laws and regulations.
At Pestokill we adopt both electronic data through hand held PDA’s including digital signatures and a detailed paper based A4 Pest Manual if required. The 10 sectioned pest manual will contain visit history, bait location check list, site plan of the monitor location, preventive advice section, hand written treatment report, pesticide usage summary, COSHH data, service specification, fly catch records and Field Biologist inspection reports. The pest manual will be updated on each site visit.
We are members of the British Pest Control Association and have many accreditations including ISO 9001, CHAS, Safe Contractor, Construction line.
Registered Address3rd Floor, 1 Ashley Road, Altrincham, WA14 2DT
Number of Employees241
SIC Codes81291, 96090
VAT Registration NumberGB437637134