OpenView Security Solutions Limited
OpenView is the UK’S largest privately owned independent security company and provides unique, innovative and technologically excellent solutions to meet individual client needs in both the private and public sectors.
OpenView offers a comprehensive range of services including specialist network skills with IP convergence. We deliver complete turnkey solutions, including the design, installation and maintenance of the latest, fully compliant Security, Fire, IT infrastructure and Electrical Services and solutions.
OpenView operate nationwide with a total of 8 branch offices located in Camden, Romford, Hertfordshire, Oldbury, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Hampshire and Newport. We have approximately 500 directly employed staff, 350 of which are field based. We operate large warehousing facilities in Romford, Birmingham, Huddersfield and Newcastle which has a current stock holding value of £2.5m. Our dedicated Call Centre Services are based in our Newport office and is manned by 14 dedicated call centre operatives during working hours and 4 administrators during out of hours, to support the delivery of our contracts nationwide. We also provide a 24/7 365 days emergency/Out of Hours service to service our clients contracts responding to various response times from 1hr, 2hr, 4hr etc.
OpenView has invested heavily in infrastructure, resources and facilities, all of which are necessary to support the delivery of our services nationwide. The structure of our Branch’s nationwide include:
- Management Systems – Microsoft Office, Project Office, Auto-Cad, Visio, Tesseract (in-house management system) CRM, Sage to Solar Winds (Heat Mapping) which allows us to design, manage and deploy networks, radios and peripherals
- Resources – which includes a pool of over 500 high calibre staff from senior management right through to on site engineers and support staff
- State of the Art Training Facilities – to support our staff in a fast paced and changing environment and which ensures they remain at the forefront of key industry work streams, legislation, standards and personal development
- Large Warehousing Facilitates – scattered nationwide to support all operational offices with the added benefit of stock piling very large quantities of stock to service contracts nationwide
- Large Fleet – consisting of 400+ vehicles including vans, cars and cherry pickers etc.
- 1st Class Call Centre Services – who provide a vital service to over 400 clients, their residents and our engineers 365 days a year 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Resident Liaison Services – to support our on-site residents with help and support during working phases
- Robust IT Infrastructure – to support communications, operations, secure data transfer, mobile devices to smart city technology and much more
- In-house Support Services – from divisions such as Health, Safety, Quality and Environment, Design, Specialist Technical Support, Finance, Procurement and much more etc.
- ISO9001 – 585-QMS-001
- ISO14001 – 585-QMS-001
- ISO18001 – 585-QMS-001
- ISO27001 – 585-QMS-001
- SAFE PQQ
- ADIA – Member 2019
- BAFE – SP203 Registration number: 102101
- BSI Membership 47044340
- CHAS – SSIP
- Constructionline Registration no: 32077
- FIA Full Membership 1012
- FIRAS – No: TB5009
- NICEIC No: 003561002
- NSI Gold No: 52105
- NSI NACOSS Gold No:2695
- SSAIB Registration: WYOR120